Friday, April 2, 2010

Adobe Customer Support

About a month ago I posted some biting criticism of Adobe Customer Service. I was told by the moderator to stop spamming the forum.

So I downloaded a Bluebeam 30 day evaluation and used it for the past month (great product by the way, but I just don't have the money to buy it when I actually own Acrobat).

But seriously: is it spam when customer service routinely services customers by putting them on hold for 4 hours?

I have an Adobe product that I can't use because I am out of activations. I am out of activations because my old computer crashed. I guess it never occurred to these geniuses that you can't deactivate your previous license if the system crashes (which is common reason for getting a new computer and moving your licensed and paid for software. Huh.....

But I digress.....

Does anyone here know of a way to get this done without being on hold for hours and hours. Did I mention that when someone finally answers they barely speak English and don't know how to fix any problem you might have?

Signed

An unreasonable disgruntled forum spamming customer.

Adobe Customer Support

Please repost in the adobe.com forum. Customer Service personnel are supposed to be monitoring the forum to help people like yourself. Unfortunately only TS or CS can help with activation issues.

Adobe Customer Support

Hi,

Please provide me with a phone number for you so that I can reach out to you and get this sorted out my email Id is : syali@adobe.com

Thanks,

syed

Hi,

Have a look here http://www.adobe.com/support/service/

Phillip

Actually Phillip, Syall is with Adobe and trying to get the OP's contact information.

Oh!

Ok, Thanks for that

Please let me know the outcome

Thanks

Phillip

ripped_torn wrote:

Oh!

Ok, Thanks for that

Please let me know the outcome

Thanks

Phillip

Maybe all the complaints have finally paid off and the announcement from the head of Adobe is actually coming true! What a relief.

I would put him on hold for a couple of hours when he calls, but I just want to get my Acrobat going. Probably shouldn't take the chance.

Madandnotgoingtotakeit wrote:

I would put him on hold for a couple of hours when he calls, but I just want to get my Acrobat going. Probably shouldn't take the chance.

I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment