Friday, April 2, 2010

Hidden text when editing Flash file?

Okay.

This is a custom flash template I downloaded, when you watch/use the template you can see about me, and all the text in it, however when I attempt to edit it to my specs, I see the frame where it is located, but I cannot edit any text, because I can't SEE any text!!

So basically, in editing mode, I don't see any text to edit, but when using the template, I see a lot of info... I have no idea what to do, and please keep in mind I am in no means a professional, or even intermediately good with Flash...

Thanks in advance!

Hidden text when editing Flash file?

the text is probably added using actionscript.?the text may even be loaded from an xml or txt file.?check the actionscript (use movie explorer) to see if you can locate the code you need.

  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment