Sunday, April 4, 2010

Design question- alignments and...

I would really like some advice in relation to improving the overall design of my website

Design question- alignments and...

From the look of your homepage the homepage does not look that bad.?But with the other pages the header appears to be less than the width of the page with a plain background.?I'm thinking there is something more you could do with those pages such as increase the width of your header to match your page, or use a background image behind your page instead of just the plain blue.?That's all I could make out from those screens.

Design question- alignments and...

Hey thanks heaps dude I'll look into those things

Any other advice anyone?

I agree, you need to be consistent with the widths of your headers and the menu - make them both the same width and the same for every page?:-)

I see some images on the right side of the text, what about placing the images up higher - so they align with the top of the text - from the small snapshot it's difficult to see but they appear to be way down the page, at the end of the text ??

A nice gradient background?or an image background would work.?The content area could be centered within a 'box', maybe with a thin border to break it apart from the background color/image.

PS:?One of the snapshots I saw (can't recall which one now) did have a few spelling errors that you may want to fix as well?

Very hard to give more advice without actually seeing the full 'page'.

I made a few adjustments but im having trouble finding a background that works. I'll keep experimenting thanks heaps

No comments:

Post a Comment