Sunday, April 4, 2010

I need to start black, fade to white...

That sounds really simple.?I have the first clip.?I have found the Dip to Black and Dip to White transforms, but I'm almost certain I'm missing some other key ingredients.?Like maybe a black frame that I could streatch to a suitable length on the timeline, then maybe a white frame that I could also streatch to a suitable line on the time line?

Suggestions?

I need to start black, fade to white...

What you are looking for is Black Video and Color Matte, set to white. These will be found in the menu from the New icon.

Good luck,

Hunt

I need to start black, fade to white...

Another way to do the White Video is to do a Title, where you use a white rectangle, that takes up the entire frame. Now, I would go with the Color Matte, but wanted to mention this.

Good luck,

Hunt

Not so long ago at another forum, I got involved in a thread on fade to white etc.

Would any of its content be of interest? (If so, see later part of thread.)

http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46148

ATR

No comments:

Post a Comment