Friday, April 2, 2010

Is this why my video won't save to my...

On my video one of my audio and video clips is a gray color instead to the whiteish yellow color.... idk if this could've caused the problem

Is this why my video won't save to my...

Fred,

Can you please post a screen-cap of your Timeline, pointing out what you are observing? Tip: the ''camera'' icon will help you attach it.

Thanks and good luck,

Hunt

Is this why my video won't save to my...

Here's the screen shot... its the grayish one in the middle there

Fred,

Maybe it's my old tired eyes, but I could not see much from that.

Let's try this another way. Launch PrE and expand things, so that we have the Timeline. Also, the Project Panel might be of use too. Hit Ctrl-Prt Sc. Note: some keyboards only require the Print Screen key, and the Ctrl is not necessary.

This puts a screen-cap into the Clipboard. Open up Photoshop, PS Elements, or similar, and Paste the Clipboard into a new image of the same size as you screen. PS will do this by default, if you hit Ctrl+n (Image - New). Crop as necessary, and annotate, if required. Flatten and Save_As a JPG at about a 9 quality/compression rating. Then, use the little ''camera'' icon on the lower-middle of the editing screen's Toolbar to attach the file.

Good luck,

Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment