Sunday, April 4, 2010

Export plug-in to Gallery2 not working

I just switched from Aperture to Lightroom 2.4 at work and am trying to use the export plug-in to upload images into my school's Gallery2 site. I can log on and retrieve the list of all of my Gallery2 image galleries from within the plug-in, but when I attempt to upload images, I receive this message:

postMultipart: chunk must contain either value or filePath

I had been uploading images to Gallery2 through an Aperture export plug-in, and so the issue must rest with Lightroom. To add to the mystery, I am using the identical plug-in with Lightroom 2.4 at home to upload images to my own Gallery2 website, and am having no problems.

Needless to say, any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Export plug-in to Gallery2 not working

I just downloaded the most recent LR to Gallery export plug-in (creation date 1/29/09) and now receive this message when attempting to log on:

[string ''GalleryRemoteProtocol'']:221: attempt to concatenate field 'authToken' (a nil value)

My workplace has recently implemented some heavy security measures on its website, where the image gallery resides. I wonder is some of those are responsible.

As before, suggestions welcome ...

No comments:

Post a Comment