Friday, March 26, 2010

Photoshop CS3 ''AMT Subsystem Failure''...

Ok well today I went to open up photoshop and I get this error message ''AMT Subsystem Failure'' it says ''The licensing subsystem has failed catastrophically. You must reinstall or call customer support''. So I tried re installing but only adobe acrobat installs and the rest of my programs fail. I called customer support they said for me to get technical support I would have to pay like $40 bucks I said no, so they sent me to the forum.

I have the Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design premium, Student licensing, it has been installed in my computer for a year now. Im running windows vista if that helps. Im the only one who uses this computer and all of the sudden this error message comes up, I'm lost I restored the computer to go back a couple days to a restore point but Im still having the same issues and I need this fixed asap since I need the programs for my school. And is not only happening with photoshop, dreamweaver, flash, they all have the same error message.

If someone out there can help me out I will really appreciate it. Thanks

Photoshop CS3 ''AMT Subsystem Failure''...

Download the Licensing Fix tool from the support pages. It is listed for Acrobat 8, but also applies to CS3 products (or CS4 for that matter). If that doesn't help, indeed you must re-install, but only after using the CS3 Clean Script to literally nuke out every piece of Adobe software on your system.

Mylenium

Photoshop CS3 ''AMT Subsystem Failure''...

Mylenium wrote:


after using the CS3 Clean Script to literally nuke out every piece of Adobe software on your system.
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment