Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am looking for calendar plug in

First thing:

I am not a coder.

More importantly, I am looking for a calendar that I can use with Dreamweaver CS3. I am looking for an events style calendar where visitors to a site can upload their events to a community based calendar.

It would be great also if the calendar had an RSS Feed available.

Thanks

I am looking for calendar plug in

Hi

Try one of these from the DW exchange -

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?searchfield=Calendar%26amp;search_exch ange=3%26amp;search_category=-1%26amp;search_license=%26amp;search_rating=%26amp;search_platform=0%26amp;searc h_pubdate=%26amp;num=25%26amp;startnum=1%26amp;event=search%26amp;sticky=true%26amp;sort=0%26amp;rnav_dummy_tmpfield =%26amp;Submit=

PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment