Sunday, March 28, 2010

Title graphic moved/PP CS4 4.1.0

Hi,

I would like to ask anyone if there is any working solution for following problem:

- we are doing editing on two separate computers, both are using same version of CS4 Premiere Pro - updated to 4.1.0

- we have created templates for opening/ending sequences titles, we are using our logo in these templates

- on each of these computers is this logo located on different HDD drive (folder)

- for some reason PP do not ask for location of this missing logo, when the project is opened, it just show textured ''Logo'' message on place in teplate, where is the original logo placed, also it show error in Events (bottom right corner of PP)

If I remember right, than the previous version (4.0.x) corrently asked, where to find this logo, when the project was opened.

Thank you

Title graphic moved/PP CS4 4.1.0

The only solutions I've found are to not switch computers during an edit.?Or, create the graphic fully in Photoshop (including logo) and use that.

Title graphic moved/PP CS4 4.1.0

When I save Title Templates, they go inot a folder in C:Documents %26amp; Settings\[User Name]\My Documents\Adobe\Premiere\\\

I can only guess that the logos will be there too. It would mean that you'd want to copy over these files to each user's account and machine.

I seldom use Titler for logos, so I could be missing something here. However, I do a great deal of Title Templates, and have all of mine on all of my machines - even so far as one set in Premiere Elements.

Good luck,

Hunt

I also tryed to edit .prproj file in notepad, but it do not help - do you please anyone know, where is the path to the file hardcoded?

Thanks

Mike,

I do not, but will now do a Title with a logo, and see if I can find out for you.

Back in a moment,

Hunt

OK, here's where mine ended up in the .PRPROJ file:

%26lt;Dependency ObjectID=''1140'' ClassID=''38999b93-d0a4-4bac-9f6d-7ca53546b263'' Version=''1''%26gt;

%26lt;Tag%26gt;E:\Title_Logo_Test\Arrow Button.psd%26lt;/Tag%26gt;

%26lt;Path%26gt;E:\Title_Logo_Test\Arrow Button.psd%26lt;/Path%26gt;

Hope that this helps you. My ''logo'' was located on E:\Title_Logo_Test\, and was Arrow Button.psd.

Good luck,

Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment