Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photoshop CS4 not autoloading scripts...

Hi all,

I've just done a fresh install of CS3 Suite and then CS4 right after.?I have two HD's, one is meant for OS and Apps, the other - for data.?I keep a folder called ''Photoshop Files'' in the data HD; that folder contains my actions, scripts, whatever.?This is good for if/when I need to reinstall apps or even the OS.

After installation of the Adobe suites, I made symbolic links that point to each necessary folder.?ex., ''C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4\Presets\Actions\myScripts'' points to ''D:\Files\Photoshop Files\Scripts''.?Remember these are symbolic links, not just shortcuts.

Everything works OK in Photoshop CS3 - I can find the scripts in the File %26gt; Scripts menu.?However in Photoshop CS4, I cannot see the scripts.?Anyone have an idea of what's going wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment