Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Photoshop CS4 ''aborting'' Lasso tool

Hey, I have a probkem when I'm working with larger photos. When I try to use the Lasso tool the CS4, goes to a ''Not Responding'' stage for a split second then its back and my Lasso tool stoped. Is there any way for me to fix this?

I'm running on a freshly installed Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate and I've tried both the 64 bit CS4 and the 86 bit CS4 with no differentes.

Would be glad for a reply, doesnt need to be a quick one as long as I get one

Thanks in advanse

Svein Even

Photoshop CS4 ''aborting'' Lasso tool

Which build of Win 7 RC do you have?

Good luck,

Hunt

Photoshop CS4 ''aborting'' Lasso tool

What graphics card do you use? Premature cancellation of select tools is often simply an issue with screen redraw, when PS attempts to auto-pan while working near the edges of the visible area. Does turning off OpenGL improve the behavior?

Mylenium

tbh, i cant remember what windows 7 it is.

Where do i turn off the Open GL?

Edit --%26gt; Preferences --%26gt; Performance

Mylenium

The OpenGL was turnd off, but i tried to turn up the memory usage and that seemd to have dixed the problem Thanks for the help

No comments:

Post a Comment