Friday, March 26, 2010

Restrict PS7 to reference only one...

Presently, when in Organise mode. PS7 references folders on all my drives. I want to avoid the preliminary folder and have it reference on the specified drive/folder.?Any help would be appreciated. Jim

Restrict PS7 to reference only one...

''reference''? ''preliminary folder''?

Could you describe in more detail what you mean? Or maybe give us a screen capture? These are not standard terms used by PSE.

Restrict PS7 to reference only one...

I want PS7 to only reference the pictures in my F: Drive. When I open PS7 while a camera card in still in the computer slot, it includes them as well. See attached. Hope this helps.

How did these photos, which are still on your camera card, wind up in PSE's Organizer? Did you import them? Did they automatically get imported? If automatically imported, then you need to turn off the Adobe Photo Downloader, which can be done via unchecking the Automatic Download box.

Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate your help. Regards, Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment