Tuesday, March 30, 2010

''The temporary file path is not valid....

Here is my tale of woe.

Windows XP, SP3, Lightroom 2.4.

External hard drive starts acting funny.?Round here we expect hard drive failure, so I order a new drive and when it arrives copy the backup onto the new drive.?The new drive has the same drive letter as the old one, but not the same name.?When I try to open a catalog I get: ''The temporary file path is not valid.?Lightroom cannot start.''?The catalogs seem to be fine, as when I open lightroom directly, not by clicking the .lrcat file, catalogs look normal.?If I copy the lrcat file to my internal hard drive it opens.?If I create a new catalog on the external drive I get the same problem.

I am at a loss!?Please hope me!

  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment