Sunday, March 28, 2010

Extracting PDF Pages with Working...

I know this is a long-shot, but I have a large PDF that I need to split into smaller files for easier download. The problem is that the file has hyperlinks that link to other pages inside the PDF. When I extract a small portion of the PDF, the hyperlinks no longer work correctly.

For example, a hyperlink on Page 1-5 will say ''See Page 2-7''. I want to extract Pages 1-1 through Page 1-30, so Page 2-7 will now be in a different document and the link in the new PDF won't go to Page 2-7 in the old PDF.

Is there an easy way to maintain these links across the new, smaller PDFs without having to recreate the links after I extract the pages into smaller sections?

Thanks.

Extracting PDF Pages with Working...

Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment