Friday, March 26, 2010

Added narrated audio file to an AS3 fla

I find myself inbetween the AS2 and AS3 world with this project. I added an audio file in a project which is a narrated presentation. If I play the timeline the audio plays but when I stop the playhead the audio continues to play. To tell you the truth I could not even remember having to do this in AS2 not alone in AS3. I have the audio preferences set to specch to make the file smaller, have the frame rae up to 30 frames per second as I'm using FlashEff for text and movieclip effects.

Is there away to be able to stop the audio so i can see and hear where I am when I start dropping the text and pics in the project?

rdefe

Added narrated audio file to an AS3 fla

Sorry guys, I answered my own question. The stream in the properties panel took care of theis

thx

rderd

  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment