Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can I see the entire folder structure...

When I view folders, if there are no photos in an upper level of the folder, it is not shown.?Can I change the view to see the complete folder structure regardless if there are any images higher up or not?

Can I see the entire folder structure...

Yes, right click on the existing top folder and choose Add Parent Folder. You can repeat this process until the full hierarchy is shown.

Can I see the entire folder structure...

Yes, you sure can. In Library, top menu, Library heading, -%26gt; Show sub folders.

You can also select the entire contents of a folder and drag them into the parent folder and then delete the newly empty sub. I do that a fair amount.

thank you that works great.?My follow-up question is if/how can I select images that are in a specific folder without selecting any images in folders inside/below that folder?

Just unchoose to show sub folders.

  • red lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment