Friday, March 26, 2010

Should I have unistalled CS3?

I upgraded to CS4, but CS3 is still a program choice and still works. Should I have uninstalled CS3 at some point? The reason I ask is that the Premiere and AE apps crash quite often

Should I have unistalled CS3?

They can coexist without problems.

Should I have unistalled CS3?

Seems to work ok for me.

Phillip

Since CS4 is installed as an upgrade from CS3, would it hurt to uninstall CS3? I'm having major problems with the apps frezzing and crashing

I doubt that removing CS3 would solve your crashing problems unless you are completely out of space on your hard drive.

You have provided no details on the crashing.

Not so much crashing as freezing. It usually comes around momentarily so no big deal. It got better when i changed the auto-save settings.

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling CS4 without any noticeable differences. And I disconnected the Matrox MX02 Mini. The project I'm currently working on is SD with footage of different aspect ratios. Perhaps there's my problem? The final output will be 4:3.

Anyway, I got this pop-up when I imported a Premiere sequence into AE. Should I be concerned? Sequence imported okay.

I don't know what that message means. I would post a new topic in the After Effects Forum with that error code in the subject of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment